martes, 14 de julio de 2009

pole pole



When I first arrived to Rusinga island and visited the badilisha place, Evans (the responsible of the project) told me that this is the center of the world. At the beginning it seamed just a joke, just a way of saying but as the days goes by I realize pole pole (Swahili for slowly slowly) that it was not just a funny comment. It starts feeling like time has stopped some decades ago or better say it feels like going back to time but having with you some comodities of todays life such as spotlights, solar panels, ipods, cameras,mobiles and SOMETIMES internet also.
The fears and worries, that I had during the last months, for the new experience that I was going to have, as far as now they have proved just a mind game that most of us have before entering in the unknown. Fortunately, all the good feelings and sensations that mostly were present during this last months, have been reliable and I feel really lucky for being able to experience this other reality of the multiples that exist in this life.


Someone once said that happiness is not the same if you don't share it with someone and I support this to the fullness. Lately, I'm sharing it with the people here but also with all the people I care about, even if they are not physically present. Many times I have read the fairytale that I was given in Barcelona (thanks again anna ce), many times I am thinking all my friends and every time it feels very nice to realize that you are not alone or may I say that in this lonely trip that everyone of us, does from the moment that we see the daylight (or night light) till the moment we take our last breath, it's very important to come across with other fellow travelers and feel accompanied-accompanying...

I feel like giving thanks to each and all of you and hope that soon we will have the opportunity to share more experiences and we will continue learning so many things from each other.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario