viernes, 31 de julio de 2009

changes

The other day a song came to my mind and it was a long time that I hadn’t heard it…The artist is Ben Harper and what he says is ‘ I can change the world with my own two hands’ and I support this to the fullness. When you change your own world you also change THE world because the world is you and you are the world. The only one who can change your world is you with the help of what we call luck…Luck is all around or Luck is in the air and what happens is that when we are open, when we are perceptive, when we smile, luck finds more place to function, more possibilities to become real and not just a concept…
Recently Michael told us a frase that a professor in the university used to tell them: Change, before changes change you and that brought in my mind another song from Mercedes Sosa that says Cambia, todo cambia and I also support it to the fullness…You are not the same as a month ago (for better or for worst), I’m not the same as a month ago (for better or for worst). During this period something I found, something I lost and I’m quite sure that some things that I found I will lose again and some things that I lost I will find them again…Its part of the everlasting movement of the universe and as we are part of this, inevitably we are moving-changing also…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario