martes, 4 de agosto de 2009

bye bye Rusinga....

whatever comes up, must go down whatever goes down must go up...after 30 days on the magic island of Rusinga the time has come to take me towards new experiences...Yesterday i took the ferry and now in Kisumu (the 3rd biggest city of Kenya) waiting for the train to Nairobi (2nd class ticket bedding, dinner in Victorian china and spotless linen-according to the guide book), take the Ethiopian visa and start the long way towards motherland...I can assure you that i feel happy, emotional, grateful and thirsty for new experiences...I had a call more than five years ago that was telling me you should go to Ethiopia and i'm lucky enough to be able to fulfill this desire in a few days time...
Kenya is a big and diverse country and his people also...I have met all kinds of personalities here and from each of them i took something (i hope they took something from me also). I shall write more stuff about the Kenyan experience as a whole soon...
Thank you very much to all of you for all the support you have given me till now...and dont forget to be good to your neighborhood... :-)

2 comentarios: