jueves, 1 de octubre de 2009

without title


Hello everybody. I´m allready back in Barcelona ans slowly slowly i find my rythms. I had allready my depresive week in european land. Barcelona did whatever it could to animate me (5 days of live free concerts with great weather and lots lots of people) but as someone said
it doesn´t matter where you are, but how you are .
I wanted to feel nice and enjoy all this street festival but something inside me didn´t feel like this. It was still out there thinking of all these images,all these emotions but as el maestro Drexler says
si todo empieza y todo tiene un final, hay que pensar que la tristeza tambien (if everything starts and everything has an end, think that the sadness also)...
I went to some concerts but in most of them i left after 30 minutes (only once when i got drunk i managed to stay the whole night :-))...Life doesn´t stop after a very nice trip or after a very bad incident..nothing is lost only transformed and with that feeling i shall start again my barcelones life and being positive and smiling...There are new ideas, there are new chalenges, there are new people and i hope the rest of the time to be as good and as beautiful as the last 3 months...I don´t think i will write anything more to this blog cause tasuli ya no esta en Africa so i would like to thank all of you who kept me company during my trip there. I shall continue the comunication with my kenyan family and i will continue contributing as i can for the kenyan asociation that i worked for.
Muchas gracias a tod@s


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario